Saturday, September 8, 2012

ISD Block + M13 Learning Cube

I expanded my junk cube to include M13 and have pretty much declared it complete. Here is what's in it. I plan to use physical cards and digital cards online I can use in "Just Starting Out" to author a few tutorials. I think a good way  to learn Magic is to practice how you would teach the game to a complete beginner. I am still a beginner, though., just not a complete beginner.

Here are the contents of the Learning Cube. I plan to add to it in the future, but I consider it 90 percent complete only because it is almost filling a show box I store it in-silly but realistic reason, not only do I have financial constraints (as in "I am not wealthy") but I also have space constraints. I could have more M13 cards but I am running out of money for this year and I still want to buy lots of RTR cards on and offline.


White





Blue





Black



Stromkirk Captain is Red/Black


Red



Immerwolf in Red/Green



Green



Artifacts and Dual Lands