Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sealed Experiment ISD+RTR Standard: The Cards

After my not so exciting experiment with 3 RTR packs and the Selesnya intro pack (which comes with 2 additional packs), I tried out a new mix: two packs for each big set in standard, for one for each small one. That's two of ISD, AVR, M13, and RTR and one DKA pack. I made some incredible pulls, including the new Jace and my third Nicol Bolas!!! I won't even show the latter because I have only included it in a dozen other posts. With a total of nine packs this selection can be used to build at least one standard deck in which I am not just using everything I pulled. In this first post I am just listing the cards and showing image of choice pulls.




There are 56 creatures in this selection (an artifact creature is not included in the original count). Here are descriptions of the abilities in this selection.
























If I was forced to pick a guild, I would build a Rakdos deck from these cards.




Here are the non-creature spells. I pulled a Slime Molding!











I also pulled a foil Vanishment.











And here are the lands and the artifacts. I pulled a Helvault.










This selection turned out into some great pulls. Out of nine packs I pulled three Mythic Rares!!!