Friday, May 17, 2013

Master of Cruelties DGM Build Around

I bought four packs of DGM online, and in my very first pack I pulled a Master of Cruelties.





I spent $5 to build a Rakdos deck with as many as I could afford, but then I realized that it wasn't as expensive as I thought. I forked out $5 more and I had a play set! Here is the screen shot for the first $5 buy.


I first tried a Rakdos deck, but my poor Master kept getting killed.....sigh.





I added a few blue cards for testing, thus turning the Rakdos deck into a Grixis deck. The key addition is Artful Dodge.






But this deck was way too unreliable. Out went the miracles and in came Curse of the Pierced Heart, which is able to deal the coup de grace 1 life after Master of Cruelties does his "now you have one life left" thing.





Here is the Master at play.....this is such an awesome Magic card.