Thursday, July 25, 2013

YouTube Videos of the 2014 Deck Builder's Toolkit

The videos are a lot quicker than scanning the cards. The toolkit comes with one pack each of Return to Ravnica, Gatecrash, M13, and M14. I don't know what the M13 pack is doing in this selection and I think it is a mistake. The toolkit comes with some land, a selection of common and uncommon, and a selection that varies from toolkit to toolkit that has a play set of Transguild Promenade. Each Transguild Promenade is on top of a specific selection. I opened two toolkits and got the same three selections in each: milling with Dimir cards, red black without Rakdos cards, and Gruul. The selections that  were different were an Azorious selection, and a Slivers selection.


Here are the cards.


Here I compare the cards that are different for the two toolkits.


I made a Gruul slivers deck.


I also made a Dimir milling deck.