Sunday, September 22, 2013

Online Modern Planning

I have taken my first tentative steps to play Modern online. In this post I will track the cards I buy as I finish up my ISD + M13 redemption. The objective is to get a play set of digital. If I can buy more digital Snapcaster Mage to trade later, I will. These cards are current Modern and/or Legacy staples (Geist of Saint Traft, Terminus, Entreat the Angels and Griselbrand only in Legacy). The list is a short one (ranked from most important to least):

  1. Liliana of the Veil (0 digital, 0 paper) Too Expensive
  2. Snapcaster Mage (4 digital)
  3. Huntmaster of the Fells (1 digital, 1 paper) In redemption, will not need it
  4. Restoration Angel (4 digital, 0 paper)
  5. Geist of Saint Traft (0 digital, 1 paper) Too Expensive
  6. Terminus (4 digital, 0 paper)
  7. Entreat the Angels (1 digital) In redemption, will not need it
  8. Griselbrand (1 digital) Too Expensive
  9. Thalia, Guardian of Thraben (4 digital)

    $26 to the bots September 27, 2013 to complete play sets of Snapcaster Mage and Restoration Angel. I am done! I will make the best I can with the cards I could afford to buy. Post-rotation season buying is over for this particular aspect.