Sunday, September 29, 2013

Theros Prices Online

It is always interesting to see which cards are valued most when they are first issued. Some of these cards will inevitably crash once they are proven unsatisfactory for constructed tournament decks, and a small number will actually increase in value once they are proven as satisfactory in these same decks.


The Scry lands are starting high at $5 a piece....I guess they are in standard. I am very disappointed we did not get better rare dual lands in Theros. On the flip side, I can't wait to try out all kinds of devotion decks in Modern with the new god cards, and it three of them are starting at $10 a piece, once it becomes obvious that it is nearly impossible to make them creatures in standard constructed I expect them to tank.


October 8, 2013 update: Ashiok $13.95; Thoughtseize $8.92:::Heliod $3.92; Thassa $6.87; Erebos $3.58; Purphoros $6.25; Nylea $5.03. These prices are going in the direction I need them to go: way down!