Sunday, January 18, 2015

[Modern] Ensoul Artifact deck

This deck actually started with Tamiyo in a blue artifact shell, but it just did not work. This deck is a lot better and a lot more fun. It either starts with a blow out if I can enchant an artifact and turn it into a 5/5 indestructible artifact creature, or gets drawn out and I can play my fatties (Wurmcoil Engine and Darksteel Hellkite). The best is when I get to do both, but sometimes the opposite happens and I am either stuck early with fatties or I can't make the 5/5 early enough, or both.... there is still room to optimize this deck further.




In this game my opponent ran out their clock. I was probably going to lose this game on account of the artifacts my opponent had dealing me 5 life each (two of them) and that I lost all my flyers by the end of the game. I made many miss plays as well, including dropping Copy Enchantment with nothing to copy (sigh...).




In this game Wurmcoil Engine dealt all of the damage.


And in this game I started with the 5/5 combo early.