Wednesday, September 9, 2015

[Standard] White Green Casual Enchantments part 2 of 2

Here is the decklist and a few early games:

http://mtgadventures.blogspot.com/2015/09/standard-white-green-casual-enchantments.html

In this post I show three wins. The deck can be a little annoying for opponents because once it gets going it is very difficult to stop as long as your opponent is playing a creature-heavy deck. A low creature count control deck is not a good matchup for this deck.

Here is game 1

My opponent has an early advantage.


Here I have gulped two creatures.


Here I am up to four temporarily-exiled creatures.


And with Pacifism I can stop creatures that don't have nasty triggered abilities.


By this late in the game I am trying not to mill myself, and was able to recycle my graveyard once.


My opponent gave up at this point.


Game 2

My opponent gave up after I gulped a couple of Goblins.


Here is another deck from a different opponent to game 1 featuring a pair of Savage Knuckleblades.


By this time I am worried about generating my 4/4 flyers in the number needed to overwhelm my opponent.


I have three flyers but need to watch how much life I am at.


Now I have chump blockers and my opponent gives up.