Saturday, October 17, 2015

[Standard] White Black Allies Optimized (Casual)

I have lost against the money version of this deck, which is Abzan (White/Black/Green) and runs the Origins Liliana.




I now have a side board.


Here is a win against a White/Red tokens deck.


I swung for the win with Indestructible Allies.


This next win began with a surprising removal of Frost Walker by Sandstone Bridge.


I got hit with several Claustrophobia.


I was down a lot, and it looked like I was going to lose this game.


Yet thanks to the nature of this deck (it drains life slowly), I was set up to win on the next turn and my opponent gave up.


I lost a game against the very fast Landfall Red/Green deck in this format, and then I managed to win the next game against the same player. I went down to a near loss.


But March from the Tomb set up my lost Allies.


And I swung for the win after a few turns with my opponent not able to respond late game.


I won against a really cool Molten Vortex (this format's version of Seismic Assault) deck.


Here is a money deck I lost against.