Sunday, October 23, 2016

[Vintage] Esper Aetherflux Reservoir Build-around

I took out Green and substituted Black to have the ability to tutor Paradoxical Outcome.




Turn 1 brought to you by Vintage.


Here is a turn 4 50+ life end state.


Here is a turn 6 tutor for Paradoxical Outcome.


I cast it at 40 life.


Here are the 15 cards in my hand.




And here is where I am at at the point of casting my last White one drop.


Turn 1 brought to you by Vintage.


Here I have nine cards in hand turn 4 thanks to Paradoxical outcome.


Here is another turn 4 before Jace, the Mind Sculptor brings out a Paradoxical Outcome.


These are the cards I select to bring back to my hand (don't forget to tap the artifact mana rocks before selecting them).


I am already at 51 life when I cast it, but in this test scenario I want to see how much life I can generate. This is what Solitaire is great for.


Here are the 12 cards in my hand.




As I am about to cast the last White one drop, I am already at 87 life.


And here is the final state.