Sunday, October 7, 2018

Izzet Learner Solitarie Deck for Guilds of Ravnica

This deck has cards I want to learn to play with for this guild. There are so many interactions between many of the cards of this deck. It's a ton of fun.





This deck has solid creatures even if it's an 'instants and sorceries' deck.


I was able to make lots and lots of tokens off Murmuring Mystic. I did not expect that from my first reading of the card.


Tons of tokens... so unexpected.


Here is the final state before I would have won (in Solitaire, of course!).


Storm the Vault does not fit this deck. I took it out.


Omnispell Adept is such a Johnny card! Here I play Apex of Power.


I picked 'Blue' for my ten mana.


And off I went casting good stuff.


Erratic Cyclops can turn into a huge beater in this deck.


I can tutor for a wide variety of instants and sorceries.


I went for card draw in this instance to close out the game.


Here is Erratic Cyclops as a 6/8.


I was able to do it again next turn.



And here is the result: 7/8.


It's a slow deck.