Sunday, May 12, 2019

WAR Bant Proliferate

There is enough Proliferate in this deck for all of Magic history. I love it. Here are the planeswalkers (Nissa is shown in the Grixis post):

Jian Yanggu is really important to place counters on creatures with no counters.


Vivien's -2 ability allows me to cast an extra card, even if I have to pay the cost, and I can cast it anytime.


I am untapping lands with Kiora. I am sure it can be used to untap mana rocks.


Ajani's ability to put a counter on each creature is really strong.


Nissa is much better suited for a mono-green deck, especially for it's ultimate ability. Turning lands into creatures is really powerful, and in a deck full of proliferate, those lands can become even stronger creatures later in a game.


Here is the deck.





I made a copy of Ajani with Spark Doubler and added counters twice: sweet!


So many cards in this deck proliferate, that the blue ones are outnumbered by the green ones.


Here, I get to use Vivien's Arkbow.


The better creatures for a Proliferate deck don't need any help in getting counters.



Vivien lets me pick Nissa here.


Another Proliferate example.


Nissa turning lands into creatures.


And then I can buff the land-now-a-creature.


Nissa's ultimate would be absurd in a deck full of Forests.


Many lands-now-creatures.


Thuder Drake gets a counter from the second spell I cast.


Panhelion II is just too heavy, IMHO.


Proliferate triggered by Evolution Sage.


Hydras can get really big!


...really, really big.