Friday, June 14, 2013

Packs of Modern Masters Online

The only Modern Masters that I can get at MSRP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price) is online. Here are five packs. All of the paper product seems to have been scooped up by our friends the price-gouging speculators. This set cannot be redeemed, and that means that the price of the digital copy may have an entertainment value, but is only loosely connected to the price of the paper card.

Arcbound Ravager is on paper a $25 card.


Verdeloth the Ancient is the type of filler that this set has been issued with that makes the paper packs NOT be worth more than $7.


Meloku the Clouded Mirror is the type of filler that this set has been issued with that makes the paper packs NOT be worth more than $7.


Lotus Bloom is a $10 card on paper and Eternal Witness is a $4 card on paper.


Extirpate is an $8 card on paper and I pulled a second Eternal Witness.


And here are the cards I have two of (all others are singles).


June 15 update: added one more pack to make it an even six packs.


With these two additional packs I am up to eight packs. I pulled one of those Kamigawa dragons.....ouch.



I now have two or more of the following cards.



And here are the last two packs and I am done while these are for sale.



Here are the rares and mythic rares. Had a bit of the "Kamigawa Luck" but that's life.