Thursday, May 23, 2013

Redemptions Status for ISD Block, Magic 2013 and RTR block continued

[follow this link to the previous installment of the paying saga]

Here is where I am as of May 23, 2013.

I got a few more AVR cards from the bots.


I am missing all of 18 cards for the October redemptions, and most of these are in the $10 to $20 range per card right now. They may lower in price as the time for them to cycle out of Standard nears, although it looks like Liliana of the Veil and Geist of Saint Traft will cost me a pretty penny no matter what.





I have a lot more time to complete the RTR block.



May 25, 2013 update: Bought four packs of DGM and paid the bots $15 to get close to completion for DGM. Nice pulls!





Here are the bot buys.





I am now only missing nine cards from DGM.


I may buy a few more packs of DGM. I do plan to buy more packs of RTR and GTC to pull more shock lands. I also want to have complete play sets of all of the DGM split cards. These are the ones I am missing:


Far/Away 3
Beck/Call 3
Turn/Burn 2
Flesh/Blood 3
Give/Take 3
Profit/Loss 3
Protect/Serve 3
Armed/Dangerous 3
Breaking/Entering 2

June 1, 2013 update: completed the split card play sets, and got me three more packs of RTR.