Friday, February 8, 2013

Redemptions Status for ISD Block, Magic 2013 and RTR set continued

[follow this link to the previous installment of the paying saga]

February 7 and 8, 2013: bought three packs and paid $10 to the bots for many RTR cards (the cheaper ones). Nice Pulls!!!




These are the cards I am missing.
Innistrad


Dark Ascension


Avacyn Restored



Magic 2013


Return to Ravnica



and Limited Edition Alpha (just kidding, I will never own these cards!!!)


As of February 18, 2013, these are the cards I can buy while they are in Standard from Innistrad and Dark Ascension:

innistrad

kessig wolf run
past in flames
angelic overseer
kessig cagebreakers
grimgrin, corpse-born
mikaeus, the lunarch
essence of the wild
woodland cemetery

dark ascension

grim backwoods
beguiler of wills
havengul lich
flayer of the hatebound
moonveil dragon
drogskol reaver
archangel's light

March 31, 2013 update: paid $22 to the bots to buy all of the cards in the above list, and added three packs of Avacyn Restored. Latter were a great addition: two more cards added (Zealous Conscripts and Angel of Glory's Rise). Here is one of the packs.



 Missing: 3 for Innistrad, 4 for Dark Ascension, and 14 for Avacyn Restored.




May 1, 2013 update: 2 packs of RTR, and 2 packs of GTC. I recently bought a few miracles to feed my Crackling Perimeter deck. Here is what I am missing for AVR.


The packs for RTR. Pulled an Abrupt Decay!




What I am missing for RTR.


And the GTC packs. I am missing many of GTC because I plan to buy many more packs before I buy singles from the bots of the cards that I am missing.


Pulled a Mythic Rare!


May 5, 2013: added 2 packs of RTR and 2 of GTC. Pulled a Supreme Verdict and an Aurelia!





...and I am loving the difference between ISD block completion and RTR block completion. For all of $5 I got almost every rare, uncommon, and common in Gatecrash! I am missing all of 21 cards.


These are the AVR cards I can buy before they rotate out of Standard.

Tibalt
Somerwald Sage
Malignus
Tyrant of Discord
Primal Surge

And these are the ones for RTR.

Loleth Troll
Detention Sphere
Desecration Demon

Slaughter Games
Jarad, Golgari
Armada Wurm
Epic Experiment

And now that I am only missing a few of GTC, these are the ones I can get while in Standard.

Realmwright
Enter the Infinite
Lord of the Void
Hellkite Tyrant
Gyre Sage
Giant Adephage
Deathpact Angel
Borborygmos Enraged
Thespian's Stage