Wednesday, July 31, 2013

M14 Deck: Zoo Beatdown Mono-green

I am very much out of money until Theros comes out. The decks in this interim period will all be casual!

This deck is a  lot of fun in Just for Fun. I played against the money version of it, for which I have some screenshots here. This deck should really be called Green Deck Wins because you just throw 40 creatures at your opponent and overwhelm with them. Even if your opponent has removal, your next draw has a 2 in 3 chance of being a creature! I love this concept.




The money version has Kalonian Hydra, Scanvenging Ooze and Domri Rade. Needless to say, I got crushed. The Ooze feeds on creatures in the graveyard and the Hydra doubles every turn....


I also played against a Nivix Cyclops deck in Just for Fun and was able to do the 'overwhelm' thing.