Thursday, June 26, 2014

Epic game against a Power Nine deck Part 1

I will give you the punch line: I lost, of course, but I lost to an incredible deck. There are so many classic plays in this game that I took the time to make a gigantic load of screen shots from which I need to learn. My opponent was gracious and willing to play the game out just to teach me a little and I am very thankful. Tabasco is a class act. Thanks, Tabasco!

Here is the part of the game when I think I can win. When your opponent is playing Crucible of Worlds, run for your life.

 
There is already a Mox on the board. Here is another Power Nine: Time Walk.


I merrily play a couple of my creatures and hit hard.




I guess the tutor was for Timetwister.


Here is the new deck I drew thanks to Timetwister.


Tinker gets my opponent to cast a fatty.


And I am lucky to use Cruel Edict against it.


At this point I think I am really slick....

[Here is a link to Part 2]