Sunday, July 27, 2014

Free M15 sealed event online

Thanks a lot Wizards, that was awesome! I played a first great game that I won and then lost the second game. My time to do something for multiple hours is limited (no pun intended) and I withdrew after the second game. I had a lot of fun. Core sets are the best sets for limited, IMHO.

Here are the rares I pulled.


Here is the deck I played. I used the BREAD simple and it seems I am getting just a tad better at limited now that I follow it (ordered by priority, B is highest and D is lowest priority):

B are your bombs. You will need these to win the game. Soul of Theros was one of my bombs.
R is removal.
E is evasion: flyers, intimidate, deathtouch.
A is advantage, as in card advantage, such as creatures that let you draw a card when they enter the battlefield.
D is for dudes or dregs, and these are cards you have to use to have a complete deck but you would not be picking them except to fulfill the need to complete a deck.