Wednesday, October 29, 2014

[Standard] Villainous Wealth 2 long games

This deck is all about surviving until you can cast the largest Villainous Wealth possible, and often you have to cast one too early just to survive, but when you cast the final one, you will likely win the game. X=10 and more make for some awesome plays.

The first game was against a mirror. Here my opponent casts one at X=4.


... and steals two of mine.... ouch! But the stolen Jace will come back to my hand ...


... by me playing one of my Jaces.


Here is me fishing out my stolen Jace.


My Villainous Wealth (I have lost two before this one). I was able to slowly wear my opponent out.


In the second game I was able to cast multiple small Villanous Wealth.


Once I got Font of Ire it was GG.


This third game was the hardest. I came very close to losing but could always send the big flyer back to my opponent's hand to buy time.


Here is my first Villainous Wealth.


Here is second first Villainous Wealth.


Here is my third Villainous Wealth. My opponent gave up.