Thursday, June 4, 2020

Brokkos Commander Casual Build

I worked on this deck a while back.


It's a graveyard-centric deck.








Because it is in Blue and Green, it's perfect for Proliferate. Anything with Mutate is best with tokens, and Amass is a great token strategy. As always, these are solitaire screenshots.


I also let some Devotion in as a secondary strategy, a nice-to-have.


Incubation Druid is great in this deck, and in general.


Here I tutor with Emergent Ultimatum.


And here are my selections.


There is a lot of extra card draw in this deck. I am not fully exploiting Flash here, and this is an avenue for improvement when the deck scope expands to the Modern and Legacy card pools.


Counter time!


Here is a full board of critters. I used these to test various combos. This would never happen in a real game.


Here I tutor again with Emergent Ultimatum. 


My choices. Guardian Project and Return of the Wildspeaker are awesome card-draw engines.


Early casting of Brokkos.


Brokkos equipped.