Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Shadows Over Innistrad Redemption Status Part 2

Link to Part 1

Items in blue I just got (bottom feeding).


April 28 update: got the rare lands and a few other of the less expensive cards, all in blue. $94.43 for the rest of the cards I am missing.


April 30 update: $10 (including  a play set of Sigardas for fun plays). I am down to the ten money cards.


May 6 update: $16 for additional bottom-feeding.
May 11 update: time to buy some rare lands for play (Port Town and Choked Estuary) and five money cards. I am down to five cards.


May 21 update: $12 to take myself to only two cards.


Basic Lands are the workhorses of Magic, and I never focus on them. I should. Here are the ones for this set. I now am only really missing Nahiri and Avacyn.




June 7, 2016: Nahiri, after the hype. If it tanks more I may go for more to see it cast Emrakul in Modern. If not, then this is the only copy I need for Redemption. Now I am only missing Avacyn.