Saturday, September 15, 2018

Selesnya in Ravnica II (Return to Ravnica)

Continue with my look at Selesnya, here is another Modern singleton deck, now only with cards from Ravnica II. Maybe it's because I did not play when Ravnica I was in Standard, and I played a ton of Ravnica II when it was in Standard, but I am finding the second installment to make for more enjoyable casual decks.





The Boros white weenies help Selesnya a lot.


Here is a solid finishing board state after casting Advent of the Wurm.


An early game Tablet of the Guilds is a ton of life gain since it is triggered by every spell you cast,


And even though Collective Blessing is a six drop, when on the board, it's quite the pump.


Here is Wild Beastmaster pumping my army.


Another solid winning board state.


This time I enchanted Wild Beastmaster to increase the pump.


Another example of Boros creatures helping a Selesnya build.


Phantom is not a great card, but it does boost tokens...


Here is Selesnya Keyrun as a token creature.