Thursday, January 1, 2015

[Legacy] White Blue Learner Deck

As I play these singleton decks, I am learning how specific cards play out.







Here is a very interesting deck I played against. My opponent draws as many cards as possible and they are all zero drops. You can drop ten cards in your first draw. The problem is that the deck does not have a heavy hitter to finish the game, and that is why I won.



Here is a Cursed Tome play. I lost this game.


I tried out Avenging Angel as a chump blocker.


Interesting cards so far (Community Rating):

Credit Voucher (3.120): A worse Scroll Rack
Cursed Totem (4.307): Perfect for a Vanilla deck, awesome card.
Tolarian Winds (4.282): Enables Threshold and works well after a Tamiyo ultimate.
Avenging Angel (3.317): Interesting, but clogs the draw.
Flux (3.671): Combos with Underworld Dreams but can help your opponent.