Saturday, June 1, 2013

RTR Block Minicube: Gatecrash Guilds

I mixed six packs of RTR from the Rakdos Guild box, six packs of GTC from a road trip, and twelve DGM packs. Thats 6-6-12, for 24 packs of the RTR block. I made some really great pulls, as I always do when I buy unperturbed sealed product. Here are the Gatecrash guild cards: Dimir, Orzhov, Gruul, Boros, and Simic.

The Simic selection is somewhat limited, and therefore a challenge. I did pull a bomb for this guild during my road trip.






The Orzhov selection is great. Not only did I pull the two Commanders (Obzedat during the road trip), but I also have a nice selection of the other cards. 













The Boros selection will be quite a challenge: very small and no bombs.






The Dimir selection is small but is helped by a bomb I pulled during my road trip, and a nice selection of black cards.










The Gruul selection is the best one for the five GTC guilds, and wasn't even helped by a guild pack as the Rakdos selection was. Check out a complete play set of Zhur-Taa Druid.












These last two cards are for possible three color builds.