Saturday, June 1, 2013

RTR Block Minicube: Return to Ravnica Guilds

I mixed six packs of RTR from the Rakdos Guild box, six packs of GTC from a road trip, and twelve DGM packs. Thats 6-6-12, for 24 packs of the RTR block. I made some really great pulls, as I always do when I buy unperturbed sealed product. Here are the cards for Azorious, Selesnya, Izzet, Rakdos, and Gruul.

An Azorious build will be an interesting challenge: enough blue cards, but not as many white cards.







Even though I pulled a Trostani, the Selesnya selection is small, and also the white and green selections are small.








The Izzet selection, blue and red cards are all limited: it should be a good challenge.




The Golgari selection is also not great, even though I pulled a Commander (and the better one of the two), yet with so many black cards, I should be OK.













The Rakdos selection is by far the best for these five guilds, no doubt helped by the Guild pack, and also by the large selection of black cards in the other packs.














Here is a gorgeous foil Rakdos guild gate from DGM.