Monday, June 23, 2014

Vintage Masters Buys and Pulls Part 2

[link to the previous post for this subject]

Opened one of the Power Nine on my second lottery pack!!! That sure makes up for the dozens of Innistrad packs I opened on paper not to pull a single Liliana of the Veil.


That's awesome. Here is the status of the Mythic Rares. I have put LED back on the list that I will be watching.


June 24 status: the big movers for the money cards.


And here is my current Mythic buy list as of June 25.


June 26 update: Mishra's Workshop



Big movers for June 26:


Time for tutors and Sphere of Resistance.




I did complete a play set of Mishra's Workshop just because I want to at least once play a Wurmcoil Engine on turn 2, and that means I am done buying singles from Vintage Masters as much as I am loving this set. M15 is around the corner, and I need some money from my very tight budget for that awesome set. These are the choices that a casual player must make. My overall strategy for this game is to play the widest range of decks while making sure that the decks I build are viable in Just for Fun online. Yes, I could use Force of Will, but then I would not be able to buy any other card!

[link to the next post for this subject