Saturday, June 11, 2016

[Legacy] Dega {Mardu} Sanctuary Build-around

Before there were the wedges in Khans of Tarkir block, there were the wedges in Apocalypse. Each one got an enchantment, and here I build a deck around the white one, Dega Sanctuary (At the beginning of your upkeep, if you control a black or red permanent, you gain 2 life. If you control a black permanent and a red permanent, you gain 4 life instead.)





Strength of Unity is really good in a three-color deck.


Gaining life isn't the best thing, and this is only a Solitaire experiment. Here, I am gaining 4 life each turn, which does add up.


Here is a fun Solitaire board.


Dwarven Patrol is great in this deck since two thirds of the time I am casting a non-red spell.


I can boost with Dega Disciple, as I did here.


What's better than a Sanctuary on the board? Well... two of them.


Here is a great Solitaire board. There are many ways to expand on this simple experiment, now that wedges have better support.