Sunday, May 14, 2017

Standard Amonkhet Random Decks

More like random decks I lost against while playing my White/Green Exert terrible deck. I encountered interesting decks. Here they are:

Here is the mono-black Zombies deck that has done so well at the Pro Tour this weekend. It went wide on me really quickly.

 .
I was able to Exert Champion of Rhonas to cast Kozilek.


My opponent transformed Westvale Abbey to Ormendahl, Profane Prince (Flying, lifelink, indestructible, haste 9 / 7). I was done after this.


There is also a Metallic Mimic Servo tokens deck that goes wide very quickly.


Here is a Blue/Red Hedron Alignment (Hexproof At the beginning of your upkeep, you may reveal your hand. If you do, you win the game if you own a card named Hedron Alignment in exile, in your hand, in your graveyard, and on the battlefield. 1U: Scry 1.) It is packed with all the great things Blue and Red can do to stall the game.


Here is more removal.


Once my opponent cast Chandra, Torch of Defiance, I was done.


The ultimate guaranteed the win.


Here is a cycling deck. It uses Archfiend of Ifnir, New Perspectives, Weirding Wood and Vizier of Tumbling Sands.