Friday, September 7, 2012

Slowly adding packs to my online collection

....as my budget allows!! I will be updating this post for some time as I add packs.

Here are four I just added, one each for ISD, DKA, AVR, and M13. Here are images for all but the ISD pack. Nothing major in these pulls, but I got one more dual land (Alchemist' Refuge-Blue Green) in the DKA pack and one more Death Wind in the AVR pack (I love this card).

DKA:





 AVR:




 M13:




I have not made much of a dent in completion but redemption time for these sets is one year away.


September 15, 2012 update: added three ISD packs and pulled a Snapcaster Mage!

Pack 1



Pack 2



Pack 3




September 22, 2012 update: played a 2 ISD 2 DKA sealed event online and I sucked soooo bad!!! At least I pulled a Vorepede Mythic Rare.



DKA went up from 91 to 98, and ISD from 165 to 183 (including some other packs I added before this event).


October 13, 2012 update: Added four packs of M13. Completed my playset of Ajani's Sunstriker, and pulled a Dragonskull Summit and a Battle of Wits.





And this is where I am as far as completion is concerned.




October 16, 2012 update: Bought two packs of M13 and pulled a second Liliana. Sweeet! Just in time to build my Dimir deck.



October 29, 2012 update: added the Izzet and Rakdos intro packs and the four packs that came with these. The online client crashed many times as I was fixing and building decks with these new cards and I lost the chance to screen capture the Rakdos deck. There is nothing spectacular in these pulls yet I added lots of useful cards.








And here is the summary for RTR. I am liking the intro packs a lot already!!!


[follow this link for part 2 of these set redemptions]