Saturday, November 3, 2012

Road to redemption ISD Block, M13, RTR block Part 2

The first post for these redemptions has gotten too long.

[follow a link to it here]

Here is part 2. Three packs added recently:




I am running 18 casual decks online.


Added one pack each for the five sets in Standard. I am pretty much done buying packs for ISD. At some point I will just buy all the cards I am missing, maybe with the exception of the two or three outrageously expensive ones. I pulled a Stromkirk Noble.



...a second Hound of Griselbrand...


...and a second Talrand, Sky Summoner.



Here is the list of what I am missing from Innistrad. Incredibly, I am missing more commons than uncommons!!! Maybe I still need to buy a few packs. It would be awesome if I pulled a Geist of Saint Traft instead of having to buy one from one of the bots (ouch).





Dark Ascension (missing):






Avacyn Restored (missing):






Magic 2013 (missing)







Return to Ravnica (missing)







My plan is to buy 6 packs of Innistrad and then just buy the inexpensive cards I am missing, then buy maybe 6 to 9 packs for Dark Ascension (I would like more of those great graveyard cards), then maybe 9 packs of Avacyn Restored, and the five intro packs for M13. I am not yet trying to complete Return to Ravnica, and I may want to have lots of playsets (wallet says "ouch").