Friday, November 23, 2012

Mirrodin and Scars of Mirrodin Cube

While having fun building Modern constructed and Commander decks with the two artifact-heavy blocks in Modern, Mirrodin (Mirrodin, Darksteel, Fifth Dawn) and Scars of Mirrodin (Scars of Mirrodin, Mirrodin Besieged, New Phyrexia) I accidentally built a cube. Here it is.

While building it I had some Infect cards and a few RTR Selesnya cards, but I realized that I was trying to go in too many directions. This cube has 50% of the cards in the Mirrodin block, a solid selection of Scars of Mirrodin (the set), many Esper/Dimir/Orzhov/Azorious White/Blue/Black artifact cards from Alara Reborn, and additional artifacts from the ISD block. I also added a few White/Blue/Black/Red/Green commons from the Ravnica and Shard of Alara blocks.






There are 867 cards in this cube at this point. I may add a few cards to balance the colors a little more when I receive a new batch of sleeves.