Friday, June 20, 2014

Losing, Vintage style

I want to play all those classic cards after all, even if I don't pull any "power" and don't buy any "power."

I plan to trace the evolution of my blue-green deck here. I started by buying one JTMS (Jace, the Mind Sculptor, a.k.a. Jace, the Wallet Sculptor).


1. First iteration of the deck sucks really bad. Follow this link to the deck and my first Vintage game. Boy do I love Magic deck-building!




2. I am back to my old favorite: Wolfir Silverheart. This deck does much better than the first iteration. I also added Null Rod as artifact hate.



For the next iteration, I want to speed up the mana a little. I bought some of the key artifacts as well, but only because they are probably at their lowest. Only Library of Alexandria and Ancient Tomb (and Fastbond, of course!) are going in.