Friday, August 29, 2014

[Legacy] Baby Steps with Pros Bloom

A lot has changed since this deck was a dominant Standard deck.... there are so many ways to lose with it in the current adaptation, and I just don't know how to pull the combo off correctly. In the first step to master the deck I was at least able to boost Drain Life by exiling my hand except for it to Cadaverous Bloom.


My opponent has three Armadillo Cloak on a Crypt Rat.


I was able to exile enough cards for an X=7 activation of Drain Life.



Now I need to figure out how to maximize Prosperity and I still don't know what I am supposed to do with Squandered Resources... time to do some more research.

August 30 update: I annoyed the living daylights out of players in Just for Fun trying to learn to how to use this deck, and I got stuck with Natural Balance.... I simply do not understand what I am supposed to do. I will pause on this experiment until I find enough people willing to play against me with this deck. Upside: I finally know how to insert comments online.