Saturday, August 9, 2014

Vintage Masters Buys and Pulls Part 4

[link to the previous post for this subject]

Here are lottery packs 11 and 12 (nothing special). Prices have stabilized for the staples.



I am not going for completion because this set cannot be redeemed. However, it is interesting to make a mosaic of what I have out of 12 packs and a few singles buys as of August 9.


My original plan was to go to 20 packs, but that's $140.... I am going to stop at 12 since my pulls have been good enough to match the cost: Mox Pearl, Mana Drain, Taiga. From here on out, it's singles.

Here are the tiers. I would love to buy power.... but I am not yet willing to do so, because with a tight budget that means a lot less buying for the other formats.... I only have one card in this first tier, the Mox Pearl I pulled from my second lottery pack.


The second tier has cards I want to get, and I even pulled a Mana Drain, but everything else is from singles I purchased from the bots.


The third tier is more affordable, and I will get to these as I go through the second tier and build decks with those cards. I didn't pull any of these cards in 12 packs.


And then there are the duals. I did pull a Bayou.


And if I am able to stretch my budget AND the Nava Moxes I am missing stay in the $50 range, this is my attainable buy list.


[link to the next post for this subject]