Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Vintage Masters Buys and Pulls Part 5

[link to the previous post for this subject]

For $5 I got as many single copies of the cheap cards as possible to practice the limited environment.


August 16, 2014 update: $20 to the bots for Dak Fayden and a few casual lands. Ral Zarek is going in Dak's deck.


And after $3 more, here is what I am missing (+black lotus) to build a bunch of fun singleton decks.


And now I am in the "fun buys" part. The conspiracy cards are fun, but really not good in Vintage. Reanimator is also not an optimal strategy in Vintage.


August 28 update: lottery packs 13, 14, and 15. (And I said I was done, but I guess I am not!) Flursterstorm is a nice pull.




August 31 update: lottery tickets 16 and 17... nothing special, but I am still eager to buy a few more lottery tickets before these packs go off sale.



September 6: lottery ticket 18.


....and I think I am done!

....or maybe not....had a few dollars for these packs and got me two more (September 13), first pack was usual "stuff" (lottery pack 19), and here is lottery pack 20:


Yep...I pulled a Mox Sapphire! Now I have two moxen to play vintage with, and both from packs.

[link to Final Lottery Battle]