Saturday, October 13, 2012

Selesnya Online Deck

Because I can't just buy whichever card I want, my paper selesnya deck will be missing some of the ideal cards, and my online selesnya deck will be missing a different subset of the ideal cards. I am not yet ready to fork out a bunch of money for the Restoration Angels and the Thragtusks.

Here is the deck derived from the cards I pulled in this morning's prerelease, a few cards I bought from the bots-especially the two Sigardas to match my two paper copies; and cards I have either pulled or bought from the bots from the ISD Block and Magic 2013.




October 29, 2012 update after buying Izzet and Rakdos intro packs.






Here is the November 3, 2012 version after paying the bots a quick visit and buying three more packs (ISD, DKA, AVR)-notice my newly pulled Champion of the Parish.