Saturday, October 6, 2012

Return to Ravnica Sealed Prep 2: White

Here are the white cards I pulled in these six packs. I pulled only creatures in these packs. Bazaar Krovod and Palisade Giant are good defending creatures. They will fit into an Azorious deck to absorb damage. They are both heavy (5 drop and 6 drop, respectively).




Palisade Giant reads like a junk rare: high casting cost and too much of a defensive creature.




I pulled three Seller of Songbirds. In a sealed environment these three creatures will help with three-drops (or Converted Mana Cost-CMC-of 3).




I didn't pull any Azorious gates, and that means that Armory Guard is not a good card to play from this sealed selection for Azorious. I did pull a Selesnya gate.




The name says it all for Azorious Arrester.




Concordia Pegasus can be any of the white decks as an early play creature. 




The name says it all for Selesnya Sentry.




In summary, I have one creature only for Azorious, two only for Selesnya, and seven other creatures to select from for Azorious and Selesnya.