Monday, October 1, 2012

Tutorial 10: Sorceries

Untap, Draw, Upkeep: It is only during the beginning of your turn, during Upkeep, that you can play a sorcery. My favorite sorceries are black. Sever the Bloodline cleans out those pesky artifacts that can be dropped by the dozen as long as they are all the same artifact.


Increasing Ambition is a junk rare I like to play but because it places the card in my hand and not in the battlefield I still need the required mana to play the card I just got out of my graveyard. If its a fatty I still have to hard-cast it (meaning to employ the neccessary mana to play it). This card would have been waaayyyyy more playable if instead it said "put that card in the battlefield (untapped or tapped)."


And here is a Timmy Sorcery: if you are able to play this card you have probably won the game before you cast it. The text is pure Timmy: ridiculous yet super super awesome.