Sunday, November 15, 2015

Scars of Mirrodin Block Online Deck 3: Mono Black Artifacts

This is another "Kittens versus Tigers" deck in Just for Fun, yet it has some really fun interactions and when it faces equally under-powered decks, it is a lot of fun to play.



If I get to play Hand of the Praetors and it is not removed, I can make some fun Infect plays.


Here I play three Infect spells with two Hand of the Praetors for a net 6 counters against my opponent.


I then make a single Hand of the Praetors unblockable with Rogue's Passage.


Its gg for my opponent at 12 Infect counters.


Here I face off against a White/Red deck.


I take out Boros Reckoner with Ratchet Bomb.


My opponent board wipes me with Blasphemous Act


But I have four mana ready to apply Nim Deathmantle to one of the just wiped creatures.


This Blasphemous Act will leave behind the Wurmcoil Engine tokens.


This Blasphemous Act takes out the Wurmcoil Engine tokens. 


And I can apply Nim Deathmantle to one of the just wiped creatures and attack for the win.


Its gg for my opponent at 12 Infect counters.