Saturday, July 21, 2012

2013 Deck Builder's Toolkit

I bought the 2013 Deck Builder's Toolkit today at Target. I am glad that I did not have to pay shipping. I also bought the Fat Pack (Sweeeet!).

As I was looking at the batch of common and uncommon I noticed continuous ranges of zombies and vampires. These cards are a lot of fun to build creature-themed decks.














Here is the Innistrad pack. 



Here is the Dark Ascension pack. 



Here is the Avacyn Restored pack. This is the only pack with a Mythic Rare.



Here is the M13 pack. 



Here are scans of the Innistrad uncommons excluding the ones in the booster pack.


Here are scans of the Dark Ascension uncommons excluding the ones in the booster pack.




Here are scans of the Avacyn Restored uncommons excluding the ones in the booster pack. 



Here are scans of the M13 uncommons excluding the ones in the booster pack.



Here are scans for the two cards from the M13 booster pack that look the most playable.