Sunday, August 5, 2012

Cube 2: ISD Block + M13 + Spice

At this point I have 1,099 cards in this cube. Its almost a peasant cube, but I already have rares in it. I also plan to spice it with additional rares. These are mostly from re-packs...a beginner's mistake, but it does not hurt to have a large selection of playable cards. (Hey, that's a really positive spin on wasted money!). I have two rares and 118 uncommons, and plan to add lots of "Spice" to make sure this is a really playable cube. This is not much of a tribal cube given how over-represented Humans are, and that the second most common creature type is "other."



Here are the cards I have in it right now.


















This is a fairly even cube as far as color representation because it is closest to a common play set of the ISD block.


Here is the Converted Mana Cost (CMC) table by color.


Here are the CMC curves:

-For all cards.


- For the five colors and the artifacts.