Tuesday, January 26, 2016

[Modern] UB Baby Eldrazi Part 1 of 2

My first attempt with these cards is BFZ-only since Oath of the Gatewatch has not yet come out online. I have helper artifacts to make sure I have cards in my opponent's exile zone, although often with this deck their work turned out to be somewhat of an over-kill, even making the deck almost a mill deck.





Nihil Spellbomb works great. Relic of Progenitus is better and I have both... don't know why I picked one over the other, but we are casual here.


Here is Ulamog's Nullifier countering a spell.


This deck had some graveyard interactions, but they were not strong enough for me to have to worry about them. In a not-so-casual setting I would have worried about every one of these interactions. 


And here you see how I am drawing two cards every time my opponent casts a land: sweet!


Time to swing for the win.


Altar of the Brood proved a little too efficient for my needs.


Oops.... my opponent is running a reanimator deck!


Ouch, ouch, ouch....


Too many Angels I couldn't remove!


link to Part 2