Friday, May 8, 2015

Modern Masters 2015 Top Cards

Link to previous post: Now that Modern Masters 2015 has been spoiled

These are the ones I would very much like to get (and play!). Hurkyl's Recall and Tezzeret the Seeker are for Legacy/Vintage play. Oh... and I only need one Vendilion Clique... not four!


Path to Exile went down and then even more around the time Modern Masters was issued. I forecast that Remand will have a similar trajectory, but I want to play with it soon, and if it goes down enough, I may not wait until when Modern Masters 2015 comes out. (Graphs are from http://www.mtggoldfish.com/ check out this awesome site! I am in no way associated with it, just as a disclaimer.)


And here is Cryptic Command. The top cards always hover around the same value. This is what happened to Force of Will in VMA and will happen to Wasteland in Tempest Remastered.


May 16 update: staples not going down yet.


Link to next post: Four Net Decks to Model for Modern Masters 2015