Monday, May 25, 2015

[Modern] Undying Part 2 of 2

Link to Part 1

Here are additional games for this super-fun deck.

In this game I felt like it was Innistrad standard. This game was pure attrition.


Vraska is a menace in this deck. She can take out any non-land permanent (and that includes plainswalkers).


By now we have exchanged creature removal and I have lost Vraska. Now I land a Ghoultree, and its gg and I win.


Here I win against a Lotus Cobra. Vinelasher Kudzu keeps getting counters ("Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, put a +1/+1 counter on Vinelasher Kudzu.").



Splinterfright to the rescue.


More critters in my graveyard to boost Splinterfright.


And even more, now with help from Vraska, gg, I win.


Here is a Shards of Alara match. During the first game of two (I had to leave the match for the third one) I was able to get into a great board position.
 

Crux of Fate wipe from me with TWO Blood Artists and a bunch of critters on the board: gg, I win.


In the second game my opponent was able to pull off their combo: cycle a bunch of critters into the graveyard, then play Open the Vaults.


A very nice play on my opponent's part, they win.