Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Commander 1 vs 1 Mono-white Legacy Casual Deck

This is the best selection out of all the cards I have online that were issued in the old frame core sets. Most of the cards are low-power. It's a fun deck that could use some removal and card draw. Legacy is dead online, especially casual. This is why I had to turn these cards into a commander deck to play against real opponents. It's not a fair fight, though. I added a cycling land and a Commander from outside my selection. Otherwise, all of the cards are old frame core set cards issued in Limited Edition Alpha/Beta, Unlimited, Revised, 4th/5th/6th/7th Editions.








I played a real player and got clobbered.


I did it again and I can clobbered just as much. Karn... not casual, friends!


Here are a few Solitaire end states.