Friday, August 11, 2017

Online Collecting: Masters Edition Part 3 of 3 Missing

Besides the basic lands and the Urza lands, I am missing these. It would be great for these to get reissued online and then I can collect one of each of these, especially the ABUR dual lands, not shown here.



















All of these sets are in cyclical low plateaus when I look at MTGGoldfish (thanks for the data!).

Masters Edition I


Masters Edition II


Masters Edition III


Masters Edition IV


If I take one of these curves (ME IV, for instance), I can extrapolate what a curve would look like if after Iconic Masters, and additional sets reprinting Legacy staples on paper and reissuing additional Legacy and Reserved List staples online are issued. That's what I am hoping for in order to bottom-feed a little more.


These are the only cards that are over $10 online, which is great since this is a very small selection:

ME 1: Force of Will, $45.61
ME 2: Underground Sea, $32.76..........Helm of Obedience, $20.68..............Gorilla Shaman, $14.75
ME3: Volcanic Island, $29.97.............Tropical Island, $10.27
ME4: Underground Sea, $30.65..............Volcanic Island, $27.45 ..........Demonic Tutor, $10.27 ...........Transmute Artifact, $10.08

Tell me this is not one of the most beautiful Magic cards ever issued?