Monday, October 3, 2016

Solitaire Vintage: Green Devotion

This deck is obviously not viable in real Vintage. This is only a just for fun solitaire experiment. This is the deck I started with.






This first build is a little clunky. I find myself waiting for the lands I need to get devotion going. The deck goes off turns 7 and later, but that's just lame. Here is a starting hand.



Here is a turn 6 board state in Solitaire.


Here is a turn 7 board state of the same game. It's overkill, of course.


I added Eternal Witness to play specific cards twice, and Elvish Visionary to smooth out my early draws.






The starting hands are a little more fluid now.


Here is a strong turn 3 board state.


Below are a few more examples of the drawn hand, and later game states.





This turn 1 got clunky. It's no surprise you will not be seeing green devotion in Vintage anytime soon.


I like my deck on the battlefield, though.