Thursday, September 3, 2015

New Eldrazi are Coming!

I am excited about that. Even though we have entered the age of battle cruiser Magic, with every block slowing down game play ever so slightly since Innistrad, Battle for Zendikar seems will be a really cool set/block. I rounded up my Eldrazis and Eldrazi spells from Rise and from Modern Masters.



Once the new Eldrazi are all spoiled, I will add them to this post. It will be very interesting and fun to build Eldrazi decks in Modern with the new Eldrazi. Thanks, Wizards!

September 22 update: wow, we are getting a really large batch of Eldrazi. No Eldrazi lord in this batch, though. Here are the colorless ones. Check out the set review for my comments on these and the 'just as exciting' colored cast ones:

http://mtgadventures.blogspot.com/2015/09/battle-for-zendikar-set-reviews.html